Thanks for visiting the Refresh Community!
If your looking to get your very own copy of my delicious cookbooks delivered right to your door visit The Mediterranean Refresh Collection
This recipe is in The Mediterranean Refresh: Meals on a Budget
And don't forget the most important parts!
15- Minute Broiled Salmon with Lemon, Mustard & Herbs
This awesome recipe can be made in under 15 minutes, which makes it ideal for the middle of the week when you have no time to prepare dinner yourself. Believe me, once you start sprinkling mustard, rosemary and chopped fresh thyme on the fillets, they will suddenly feel classy.
1 Tsp Olive oil
4 5–6 Oz. Salmon fillets
4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 Tsp. Chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 Tsp. Chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 Tsp. Oregano
1 Tsp. Kosher salt
¼ Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
1 Medium lemon
- Set your oven to broil and insert a rack about 6 inches from the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rub oil over the salmon to evenly distribute. Lay the salmon skin side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine Dijon mustard, thyme, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Distribute the mixture evenly over the salmon fillets and coat accordingly.
- Broil for about 6 to 8 minutes until the salmon is cooked through. I recommend that you cook the salmon to a medium temperature, 135° F, so it remains moist. Squeeze half the lemon over the salmon and serve.
- Place the salmon on a bed of Romain lettuce and serve with sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.
Fat: 24.5 g
Carbohydrates: 1.7 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Protein: 35.4 g
In support of keeping all these amazing recipes going each day we kindly ask that you check out some of the products you have seen today!
We would greatly appreciate a share to your friends!
Happy Cooking, Stay Safe, and Enjoy!