Thanks for visiting the Refresh Community!
If your looking to get your very own copy of my delicious cookbooks delivered right to your door visit The Mediterranean Refresh Collection
This recipe is in The Mediterranean Refresh: Meals on a Budget
And don't forget the most important parts!
Baked Halibut with Vegetables
This delicious recipe requires very little time – you can make baked halibut every night of the week. The secret to its incredible flavor lies in the sauce!
For the sauce:
Juice of 2 lemons
1 Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp. Freshly ground garlic
4 Sprigs rosemerry
1 Tsp. Salt, more for later
½ Tbsp. Ground black pepper
1 Tsp. Dried oregano
¾ Tsp. Ground coriander
1 Lb. Green beans
1 Lb. Cherry tomatoes
1 Large Yellow onion, sliced
2.25 Lbs. Halibut fillet, cut into ½ pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Add the green beans, tomatoes, onions and stir, then garnish with the sauce. Using a spatula, move the vegetables to a clean baking sheet. Using a spatula, move the vegetables to a clean baking sheet, making sure they are spread in a single layer.
- Next, add the halibut fillet strips to the remaining sauce; stir to coat. Position the fillet on the baking sheet next to the vegetables and pour the rest of the sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle the halibut and vegetables with more salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 425° F for 15 minutes. Place the baking sheet on the upper rack of the oven and bake for another 3 minutes, watching carefully. The cherry tomatoes should begin popping under the broiler!
- When done, remove the baked halibut and the vegetables from the oven. You are free to serve with any grain or pasta.
Fat: 31.3 g
Carbohydrates: 8.8 g
Protein: 17.5 g
In support of keeping all these amazing recipes going each day we kindly ask that you check out some of the products you have seen today!
We would greatly appreciate a share to your friends!
Happy Cooking, Stay Safe, and Enjoy!