Rustic Avocado and Corn Salad
- 2 Avocado
- 2 cup sweet corn
- 2 cup cherry tomato
- 2 medium red onion
- 1 cup feta
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing
- 1 lime
- Dice you onion and Avocado into ¼ inch. Place on either side of the back of the bowl
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place on the front left side of the bowl
- Pile the feta high in the front right side of the bowl.
- Ensure all ingredients have there own section but also do not leave gaps
- Finely chop your parsley and cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp Italian dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze the lime over top of the salad.
- Serve with grilled chicken or salmon. We recommend our favorite, Chicken Caprese